MindShift Gear announced a new camera backpack just a couple of days ago – the Rotation 180° Panorama.
It´s lighter and smaller than the Professional – ideal for a MFT or mirrorless fullframe camera e.g. the new Sony A7 or A7R, which I am also looking forward to.
As its bigger brother rotation180° Professional it has an integrated beltpack which easily can be pulled around to access your gear and be worn on its own.
Product Features from the mindshiftgear-homepage:
- „Rotating beltpack (can be worn on its own)
- Two tripod carrying options
- Hydration pocket holds up to 3 liter reservoir
- Additional room for jacket, 1-2 layers, hat, gloves, lunch, etc.
- Convenient top storage pocket
- Internal mesh storage pockets
- Backpack load lifter straps
- Lightweight materials
- Breathable padded airflow harness
- Ergonomic and breathable back panel“